THE CONSUMER EXPERIENCE

In my Advertising and Branding career, immersing in the consumer experience was mandatory to be successful in selling products and services. Admittedly, direct consumer contact with people from all walks of life and social economic levels was the most gratifying part of my job. Interestingly enough, dreams, desires, wants and needs hold more similarities than differences, despite social economic levels. Another thing that holds true across the line is that people like to be talked to versus talked at.

Therefore, you can deduce that the experience I acquired through my relationship with Spanish speaking consumers both in Latin America and the U.S., plus my family background, cultural learning from living in and traveling throughout Latin America resulted in my quest to "making the connection" by offering THE SPANISH LANGUAGE CONNECTION (TSLC).

No comments: